Women’s Ministry Tool Box
CDM strengthens your church by connecting you to the resources you need for Women’s Ministry!
Whether you are creating a Women’s Ministry from scratch or looking for help reenergizing an existing ministry, CDM can help! This toolbox of includes resources we have gathered from PCA churches across the country and resources our Women’s Ministry Team have developed to strengthen your church. Begin with the Foundational Resources (Click on the link below to see the resource) and then check out what is in each of the files of resources.
If you have a resource you would be willing to share or a resource you would like us to develop, we want to hear from you. Email us.
The information below comes in PDF, Word doc, on-site articles, off-site pages or website and links to videos. Click the title of interest to view, download and /or print or watch.
In an effort to serve you well, we offer these resources from a variety of PCA churches. Be encouraged that the beautiful diversity of the PCA should be reflected in the different structures of our presbyteries. Our intention is not to prescribe any specific model, but to help you develop a structure that best serves the context of your presbytery/church. Keep in mind that although structures are a means of needed organization, we do not live to serve the structure.
Women’s Ministry Leadership (Local Church)
- Women’s Ministry Plan Worksheet
- Values of Women’s Ministry
- Sample Survey for Women’s Ministry
- Kingdom Model of Discipleship Video (Teri Anderson)
- Biblical Womanhood Video (Connie Miller)
- Investing in Women’s Ministry Video (Stephen Estock)
- Women’s Ministry Video (Karen Hodge)
- Encouragement When Leadership Takes a Toll Video (Susan Tyner)
- Officers Information Forms
- Planning Notes for Restructuring Your Women’s Ministry
- Pray / Play / Plan
- Securing Your Next Guest Speaker
- Help! I Need a Speaker
- Prayer Guide for Church Leaders
- Tips on Getting Women to Serve with You
- Women’s Ministry Icebreaker – “Speed Dating”
- Curriculum Evaluation Form Rubric
- Box Talk Guidelines
Presbytery Women’s Ministry (PWM)
- Coming Soon!
Videos, questions, and resources on key doctrines and Women’s Ministry topics
The purpose of Women’s Ministry Connection Series is to help connect women to key doctrines and Women’s Ministry topics. Use any of the videos for your own personal encouragement or share them with your Women’s Ministry to invite women to connect in conversation around these truths. Each video is paired with some questions to get you started, as well as some resources to dig deeper on the featured topics. To get started click on a topic below, watch the video, and then browse through the companion questions and resources!
A few times a year, CDM publishes studies and books we believe will serve the church. We are selective in the books we offer because our objective is providing churches with resources they can trust, resources that are Biblically based and relationally focused, resources that will equip and encourage individuals to grow in their faith.
We have an extensive library of resources for Women’s Ministry. We have always been committed to developing resources that are foundational to a biblical philosophy of women’s ministry. These materials are designed to teach women to think biblically about all of life, including issues specifically related to being a woman.
The PCA Bookstore has resources you can trust. Most are discounted, and all of them have been reviewed by our team. You can see the resources we recommend HERE.
Also, here is an excellent video to watch on How to Choose Bible Study Resources by Jen Stegmann.
Listed below are some highlighted studies this year:
Marriage – Recommended Resources
Motherhood – Recommended Resources
Also visit the website at EngagingMotherhood.com!
Audio and video files from previous conferences:
Previous Issues of Connect Newsletter:
- April 2016 – “Help, I Need a Speaker” – Karen Hodge
- February 2016 – “Please, Show Me How to Help!” – CB Campano
- Women’s Ministry Connect Newsletter October 2017
- Women’s Ministry Connect Newsletter December 2017
- Women’s Ministry Connect Newsletter March 2018
- Women’s Ministry Connect Newsletter August 2018