Love Gift Legacy
Seeking to leave a legacy of relationships and resources to prayerfully strengthen the Church for the next generation.
2020 Love Gift Legacy Recipients:
CDM International Women’s Ministry and MTW (Mission to the World)
We are excited to steward resources (including people resources, written resources, and financial resources) to bless the Global Church. Would you partner with us to fulfill the Great Commission by helping us go and make disciples of all nations? We understand that our missionaries can easily grow weary in well doing, so funds given will help us come alongside MTW Female Field Missionaries with resources of encouragement and equipping. Funds will also be invested to continue the work of CDM’s International Women’s Ministry to resource international women’s ministry leaders and strengthen the Global Church.
Since the beginning of the PCA, the annual Women’s Ministry Love Gift has been used by God to strengthen our denomination. Your gifts of $1.8 million over the last twenty years have helped us partner with PCA Committees and Agencies. We appreciate the many ways you and your churches have partnered with us to promote greater connectionism and seek to leave a life-giving legacy.
Leave a Legacy:
Here are some ways you can partner with us in 2020:
…the Love Gift Legacy Video in your church on Sunday morning or at a women’s Bible study or women’s gathering.
…the Love Gift Legacy logo (to use in promotional materials…see below)
…Plan with your Church’s leadership to take up a collection after you show the video.
…Churches and individuals can give online or send checks made payable to CDM with “Love Gift Legacy” on the memo line to:
…the MTW missionaries your local church supports and work on a project that will provide refreshment for them.
- Set aside time at Women’s Bible Study to write notes of encouragement.
- Find out when they will be home on furlough and seek to meet their physical needs.
- Ship resources (books or Bible studies) to them that have blessed your women’s ministry…and include a few other special gifts from home in a care package.
- Schedule a video call with them to help educate your women on how they can pray for them on the field.
- Share the enCourage blog posts or podcasts (insert link to page) with them so they get a weekly dose of enCouragement and can stay connected to their sisters back home.
…that God would help us partner together financially to bless the Global Church.