- Hurt by Chap Clark
- When Kids Hurt by Chap Clark.
- Hurt 2.0 by Chap Clark.
- A Tribe Apart: A Journey into the Heart of American Adolescence by Patricia Hersch
- The Price of Privilege: How Parental Pressure and Material Advantage Are Creating a Generation of Disconnected and Unhappy Kids by Madeline Levine.
- The Geeks Shall Inherit the Earth by Alexandra Robbins
- The Overachievers: The Secret Lives of Driven Kids by Alexandra Robbins
- Engaging the Soul of Youth Culture and Youth Culture 101 by Walt Mueller
- Opie Doesn’t Live Here Anymore by Walt Mueller
- The Space Between: A parent’s guide to teenage development by Walt Mueller
- Growing up Christian by Karl Graustein
- The Juvenilization of American Christianity by Thomas Bergler
- Introverts in the Church: Finding Our Place In An Extroverted Culture by Adam Mchugh.
YOUTH MINISTRY RESEARCH AND TRENDS:
- The Theological Turn in Youth Ministry by Andrew Root and Kenda Creasy Dean
- Soul Searching by Christian Smith
- You Lost Me: Why Young Christians are the Leaving the Church…and Rethinking Faith by Dave Kinnaman
- UnChristian: What a new generation really thinks about Christianty and why it matters by Gabe Lyons and Dave Kinnaman
- A Faith of Their Own: Stability and Change in the Religiosity of American Adolescents by Lisa Pearce and Melinda Lundquist Denton.
- Almost Christian: What the Faith of Our Teenagers is Telling Us about the American Church by Kenda Creasy Dean
- You Lost Me: Why Young Christians are Leaving the Faith…and Rethinking Faith by Dave Kinnaman
YOUTH MINISTRY TOOLS:
- Sustainable Youth Ministry: Why Most Youth Ministry Doesn’t Last and What
- Your Church Can Do About It by Mark Devries
- Revisiting Relational Youth Ministry: From A Strategy of Influence To A Theology of Incarnation by Andrew Root.
- The Indispensable Youth Pastor and Before You Hire A Youth Pastor by Mark Devries and Jeff Dunn-Rankin.
- Youth Ministry 3.0: A Manifesto of Where We’ve Been, Where We Are and Where We Need to Go by Mark Oestreicher
- Youth Ministry in Modern America: 1930 to the Present by Jon Pahl
REFORMED YOUTH MINISTRY:
- Giving Up Gimmicks: Reclaiming Youth Ministry from an Entertainment Culture by Dr. Brian Cosby
- Rebels Rescued: A Student’s Guide to Reformed Theologyby Dr. Brian Cosby.
- Bible Study: A Student’s Guide by Jon Nielson
- Heirs of the Covenant: Leaving a Legacy of Faith for the Next Generation by Susan Hunt