Parenting Conference at your Church
The Discipleship Ministry of the PCA seeks to strengthen the church by connecting people to people and people to resources. One aspect of that mission is to provide onsite training and resources for the local church.
“Parenting in Relationship with God”
Stephen Estock and Sue Jakes
This five part seminar is designed to explore how the gospel of God’s covenant love shapes the lives of parents. Though we often feel uncertain and helpless, Christian parents are never alone. The God who gave them these “little blessings” is present in every circumstance parents face. “Perfect parenting” is impossible because children and parents are imperfect. Yet, a perfect and gracious Heavenly Father works in the midst of covenant relationships to give hope, and strength, and blessing.
Session 1: Gospel-Centered Parenting (Psalm 127; John 15:4, 9; Matthew 18:6)
Session 2: Parenting in the Covenant: Children and the Covenant of Grace (Genesis 17:1-8; Luke 6:40)
Session 3: Biblical Discipline: Give Me Grace! (Hebrews 12:3-11; Proverbs 3:11-12; John 15:1-2)
Session 4: Deuteronomy 6: A Plan with a Promise (Deuteronomy 6:6-7; Psalm 78:1-8; Ephesians 3:20-21)
Session 5: Training Children and Families in Worship (Deuteronomy 31:9-13; Nehemiah 8:1-4a; Romans 12:1-2)
CDM would love to be a part of training, equipping, and resourcing your church in discipleship ministry!
To inquire about scheduling a parenting conference at your church please email Bethany Belue, email@example.com
- CDM Ministry Partner Fee:
- A fee of $500 is charged to churches who are not currently giving to CDM.
- For those churches giving $500 or more to CDM for the year, the fee for training is waived.
- Plane ticket, car rental and gas, or mileage (at the current IRS rate).
- CDM will invoice the church for the travel cost.
- Lodging (choose 1 of 3 options):
- The church books the hotel rooms directly and pays for it.
- CDM books the hotel rooms, and CDM will invoice the church.
- A church member may host the CDM Staff in their home. Please provide the individual(s) with a private bedroom and bathroom.
- An honorarium to the speakers is appreciated but is not expected.