PCA Children’s Ministry Conferences
“He established a testimony in Jacob and appointed a law in Israel, which he commanded our fathers to teach to their children, that the next generation might know them, the children yet unborn, and arise and tell them to their children, so that they should set their hope in God…” Psalm 78:5-7
Established Conference Locations:
March 16-17, 2018
At each of these conferences, you will have the opportunity to attend interactive workshops on:
Recruiting, Training And Retaining Your Children’s Ministry Labor Force
Choosing The Right Curriculum For Every Age Group
Developing A Ministry Team To Work With Families And Church Leadership
Child Safety Policy Development
Special Needs Training To Fit Your Church’s Needs
Nursery Planning And Enhancement
Reaching Out To Your Community’s Children
Spiritual Growth Amid Ministry Mayhem
…and much more
Who should attend an ESTABLISHED conference?
- Children’s Bible Teachers, Sunday School Teachers, and Classroom helpers
- Children’s Ministry Directors and Staff
- Church Leadership
- Youth Helpers
- Nursery Coordinators
- …and anyone willing to be more involved in “telling the next generation!”
Special Training from:
- Stephen Estock, CDM Coordinator
- Sue Jakes, CDM Children’s Ministry Coordinator
- Steve Collins, Director of Adults Protecting Children
- Ashley Belknap, Director of PCA Special Needs Ministry
- B.A. Snider, Marketing Director/Great Commission Publications
- CDM’s Children’s Ministry Team
As well as opportunities for individual appointments with members of our training staff.
If your church would like to host an Established Conference, please contact Kathy Wargo.
Each church represented will receive a free copy of Children’s Ministry 101, the newly published book giving a covenantal approach to next-generation ministry.
There are sponsorship opportunities available, including ads, exhibit booths, and items for the tote bags.
The purpose of the Established Conferences is to provide an opportunity to train and equip children’s ministry directors, staff, volunteers, nursery coordinators, church leadership, and youth helpers in the PCA.
We are anticipating hosting at least 600 children’s workers over the next three years at approximately nine Established Conferences. There are several sponsorship opportunities that might interest your GA-approved organization.
- Advertising in our Conference Program, which will be an attractive 5.5”x8.5” booklet given to each attendee to be used throughout the conference as well as a resource after the conference. Your advertisement would be included in each of the Region-specific program. Ad size is to be full page 5.5×8.5 with .125 inch bleeds, 300dpi on the images, all colors must be 4 color process and submitted as a press/print ready PDF (with crop marks and bleeds showing).
|Conference Program (cost includes 4-Color Ads per location)|
|1 Page||5.5 x 8.5||$100|
- Exhibit Space at specific or all locations. The cost for a 6’ exhibit table is $100/location, which includes the conference fee for one attendee.
- Printed Items: We have several unique opportunities for sponsors.
- Sharpie Mini Markers – Printed with your ministry’s name and/or logo. Each attendee will receive a key-chain marker for writing their nametag.
- Tote Bags for Materials – Each attendee will receive a nice reusable bag with materials and the conference program. [Bags provided by GCP.]
- Lanyards – Each attendee will receive a lanyard for nametags. [Lanyards provided by GCP.]
- Pens – With your logo.
- Tote Bag Inserts: Place your organization’s information/gift in the hands of each attendee ($200). Registration counts will be provided 3 weeks prior to each event so you can send the correct number of items to the proper locations.
- Other Opportunities: Contact Kathy Wargo if you have additional ideas about ways to be a sponsor.
Combination Sponsorship Opportunity:
- If you choose to sponsor a printed item listed above (markers, tote bags, lanyards), you will receive a half price advertisement in our Conference Program, as well as a complimentary exhibit table.
Sponsorship opportunities are limited and will be on a first-come first-served basis. Online registration and payment can be made on the Sponsorship tab at www.pcacdm.org/established-conferences.
Questions? Contact Kathy Wargo – 678-825-1132 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Kathy Wargo, 678-825-1132.