There are sponsorship opportunities available, including ads, exhibit booths, and items for the tote bags.
The purpose of the Established Conferences is to provide an opportunity to train and equip children’s ministry directors, staff, volunteers, nursery coordinators, church leadership, and youth helpers in the PCA. For 2019-2020, we have 5 Established Conferences scheduled, as well as our Children’s Ministry Leadership Training Retreat. There are several sponsorship opportunities that might interest your PCA GA-approved organization.
- Advertising: Ads need to be submitted with .125 inch bleeds and crop marks, 300 dpi on the images, all colors must be 4-color process and submitted as a press/print ready PDF (with crop marks and bleeds showing). Conference programs are used during the conferences and as a resource afterward.
- 5 Established Locations (Your ad would be included in each Region-specific program) – 1 page (5.5″ x 8.5″ ad final trim size); Artwork due by 8/15/19. Total cost is $500.
- Leadership Training Retreat – 1 page (8.5 x 11″ ad final trim size); Artwork due by 1/15/20. Total cost is $100.
- Exhibit Space: The cost for a 6’ exhibit table is $125/location, which includes the conference fee for one attendee. For exhibiting at the Children’s Ministry Leadership Training Retreat at Ridge Haven in April 2020, the cost is $400 (includes lodging in shared room, meals, and exhibit table) or $550 for a private room.
- Printed Items/Tote Bag Inserts: If you would like to have an item in the tote bag with your logo on it, this is free when you purchase an ad in the program. Ideas for tote bag inserts are: Sharpie markers (for writing name tags), pens, cups, brochures, etc. Registration counts will be provided 3 weeks prior to each event so you can send the items to the proper locations.
- Door Prizes & Other Opportunities: Contact Kathy Wargo if you have additional sponsorship ideas. Door prizes are also welcomed; let us know if you would like to provide them, and we will highlight your ministry from the front.
Sponsorship opportunities are limited and will be on a first-come first-served basis. Online registration and payment can be made on the Sponsorship tab at www.pcacdm.org/established-conferences or at this link.
Colorado Springs, CO (Oct. 4-5, 2019) – Atlanta, GA (Feb. 28-29, 2020) – Fullerton, CA (March 20-21, 2020) – San Antonio, TX (Sept. 25-26, 2020) – Harrisonburg, VA (Nov. 13-14, 2020) – Children’s Ministry Leadership Training Retreat at Ridge Haven, NC (April 14-16, 2020)
Deadline for 2019-2020 Conference Sponsorships: August 1, 2019
Sponsorship opportunities are limited and will be on a first-come first-served basis. Online registration and payment can be made here.
Questions? Contact Kathy Wargo – 678-825-1132 (firstname.lastname@example.org)