“He established a testimony in Jacob and appointed a law in Israel, which he commanded our fathers to teach to their children, that the next generation might know them, the children yet unborn, and arise and tell them to their children, so that they should set their hope in God…” — Psalm 78:5-7
Our covenant theology makes our approach to ministering to children unique. In the Bible, God promises to establish His people, and in response we are commanded to teach our children that our hope doesn’t lie in what we do or don’t do, our hope is in Jesus. As we seek to impart these truths to our children, it can be easy to forget how important our task is. In the grind of ministry, we can feel alone and forget how God is using our efforts.
We want to invite you to an Established Conference, to encourage and equip you to minister to the smallest in your congregation. Whether you are a volunteer, a staff person, or a parent, we want to remind you that God sees what you are doing, and you are not alone. God promises that He will continue the good work He has begun, and He has called CDM to partner with your church to make disciples of the next generation. Will you join us?
Why should you attend an Established Conference?
Established Conference Locations:
VILLAGE SEVEN PRES.
Colorado Springs, CO
Oct. 4-5, 2019
Feb. 28-29, 2020
NEW LIFE PCA
March 20-21, 2020
San Antonio, TX
Sept. 25-26, 2020
Nov. 13-14, 2020
At each of these conferences, you will have the opportunity to attend interactive workshops on:
- Recruiting, Training And Retaining Your Children’s Ministry Labor Force
- Choosing The Right Curriculum For Every Age Group
- Developing A Ministry Team To Work With Families And Church Leadership
- Child Safety Policy Development
- Special Needs Training To Fit Your Church’s Needs
- Nursery Planning And Enhancement
- Reaching Out To Your Community’s Children
- Spiritual Growth Amid Ministry Mayhem
…and much more
Who should attend an ESTABLISHED conference?
- Children’s Bible Teachers, Sunday School Teachers, and Classroom helpers
- Children’s Ministry Directors and Staff
- Church Leadership
- Youth Helpers
- Nursery Coordinators
- …and anyone willing to be more involved in “telling the next generation!”
Special Training from:
- Stephen Estock, CDM Coordinator
- CDM Staff
- CDM’s Children’s Ministry Team
- B.A. Snider, Marketing Director/Great Commission Publications
- Staff from Engaging Disability with the Gospel
- Local Children’s Ministry Staff
As well as opportunities for individual appointments with members of our training staff.
If your church would like to host an Established Conference, please contact Bethany Belue, Established Administrator, 678-825-1154.
Each church represented will receive a free copy of Children’s Ministry 101, the newly published book giving a covenantal approach to next-generation ministry.
There are sponsorship opportunities available, including ads, exhibit booths, and items for the tote bags.
The purpose of the Established Conferences is to provide an opportunity to train and equip children’s ministry directors, staff, volunteers, nursery coordinators, church leadership, and youth helpers in the PCA. We are currently planning for 2018-19, with 7 Established Conferences scheduled (including our Children’s Ministry Leadership Training Retreat). There are several sponsorship opportunities that might interest your GA-approved organization.
- Advertising in our Conference Program, which will be an attractive 5.5” x 8.5” program given to each attendee to be used throughout the conference as well as a resource after the conference. Your advertisement would be included in each of the Region-specific programs. Artwork needed by August 1, 2018.
|Conference Program (cost includes 4-Color Ads for all 7 locations)|
|1 Page||5.5 x 8.5||$500|
- Exhibit Space – The cost for a 6’ exhibit table is $100/location (exhibit space filled in Boston), which includes the conference fee for one attendee. For exhibiting at the Children’s Ministry Leadership Training at Ridge Haven in April 2019, the cost is $400 (includes lodging in shared room, meals, and exhibit table) or $500 in a private room.
- Printed Items: We have several unique opportunities for sponsors.
- Sharpie Mini Markers – Printed with your ministry’s name and/or logo. Each attendee will receive a key-chain marker for writing their nametag.
- Tote Bags for Materials [Bags provided by GCP]
- Lanyards [Lanyards provided by GCP]
- Pens – With your logo.
- Tote Bag Inserts: Place your organization’s information/gift in the hands of each attendee ($200). Registration counts will be provided 3 weeks prior to each event so you can send the items to the proper locations.
- Door Prizes & Other Opportunities: Contact Kathy Wargo if you have additional sponsorship ideas. Door prizes are also welcomed; let us know if you would like to provide them, and we will highlight your ministry from the front.
Combination Sponsorship Opportunity:
- If you choose to sponsor a printed item listed above (markers, tote bags, lanyards), you will receive a half price advertisement in our Conference Program as well as complimentary exhibit space at Established Conferences (payment still required for Children’s Ministry Leadership Training Retreat).
Deadline: July 15, 2018 [Sponsorships for the 2018-19 Conferences]
Questions? Contact Kathy Wargo – 678-825-1132 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorship opportunities are limited and will be on a first-come first-served basis. Online registration and payment can be made here.
Questions? Contact Kathy Wargo – 678-825-1132 (email@example.com)
Email Bethany Belue or call 678-825-1154.