Connecting women to key doctrine and Women’s Ministry topics. Use this video for your own personal encouragement or share them with your Women’s Ministry to invite women to connect in conversation around these truths. Here are some questions to get you started as well as some resources to dig deeper on this topic.
Questions to connect around:
- Why do you think it is important to have a framework of understanding the big story of the Bible in order to get your own story straight?
- When you think of the teen young women in your life do you see think more in terms of opportunities or obstacles? Explain
- Discuss the three aspects of discipleship that are key to equipping teens.
- Share examples of where you have seen these characteristics manifested in your local church.
- Discipleship must be relational.
- Discipleship must cultivate a safe and transparent environment.
- Discipleship must be gospel-centered.
Get Your Story Straight by Kristen Hatton
Becoming a True Woman (Leader’s Guide and 3 Year Teen Curriculum) by Susan Hunt
About Kristen Hatton:
Kristen resides in Edmond, OK with her pastor husband and their three teenagers. Through leading a small group teen Bible study, she discovered her passion for teaching and writing about grace and growth in the gospel. Her first book, Get Your Story Straight, a teen devotional, was recently released by New Growth Press, with a second book in the works. To learn more visit www.kristenhatton.com.