By Karen Hodge and Susan Hunt
Jesus modeled a different kind of leadership. His leadership brought life to His followers, and our leadership should too. But how can our leadership be life-giving when it can so easily be life-taking? Susan and Karen challenge us to:
• Think biblically and lead covenantally
• Find our confidence in Christ, not ourselves
• Set our purpose on eternal goals instead of specific tasks
• Reflect Jesus, not agendas
• Lead with prayer & wisdom
• Seek covenantal community
• Submit to God and the complementarian leadership of the church
Life-giving leadership is grounded in God’s Word, filled with the purpose of glorifying God, relationally driven and decidedly different than anything the world teaches us about leadership. Practical, inspiring and filled with stories of women, like you, who want to know how to lead in a way that reflects Christ.
Karen serves as the Coordinator for PCA Women’s Ministry, where she seeks to connect women and churches to one another and to sound resources.
Susan is the former PCA Coordinator for Women’s Ministry and served as a consultant to CDM. Susan is the author and co-author of several books for women’s ministries and children.