Children’s Ministry Training for Your Church
CDM would love to be a part of training, equipping, and resourcing your church in discipleship ministry!
In addition to the full-time staff members, CDM has formed a team of nine Children’s Directors around the country who are trained and equipped to represent CDM in training Children’s Ministry staff, volunteers, and parents in all areas of Children and Family Ministry.
- CDM can provide the following training:
- Gospel Centered Parenting
- Why Covenant Theology matters
- Choosing and Developing Curriculum
- Teaching the Bible to children
- Volunteer Recruitment and Training
- Team Building
- and much more…..
If you choose to bring a trainer to your church, he or she will work with you to provide the topics and trainings that are most helpful for your area of ministry.
To help cover the time of preparation and training, as well as the cost of travel, CDM will invoice your church for this service.
Jimmy Brock – Virginia Beach, VA Joseph Parker – Colorado Springs, CO
Anna Johnson – St Louis, MO Becky Sinclair – Clemson, SC
Sherry Kendrick – Naples, FL Lisa Updike – Harrisonburg, VA
John Kwasny – Jackson, MS Dana Russell – Boston, MA
Fees – To help cover the time of preparation and training, as well as the cost of travel, CDM will invoice your church for this service.
- $200 per topic for preparation and speaking time (e.g., a training event on choosing curriculum [45-60 min.] and recruiting volunteers [45-60 min.] would be $400 to cover two topics. CDM will pay the trainer directly and invoice the church.
- CDM Ministry Partner Fee:
- An additional fee of $250 is charged to churches who are not currently giving to CDM.
- For churches giving $250 or more to CDM for the year, the fee for training is waived.
- Travel: Airfare,car rental and gas, or mileage (at the current IRS rate). CDM will invoice the church for the travel cost.
- Lodging (choose 1 of 3 options):
- Hotel – The church books the hotel room directly and pays for it.
- Hotel – The trainer books the hotel room, and CDM will invoice the church.
- A church member may host the trainer in their home. Please provide the trainer with a private bedroom and bathroom.
To inquire more information or schedule a trainer for your church, please email Bethany Belue, email@example.com
For a downloadable PDF of this information, click here: Children’s Ministry Training Document