A Private Facebook page for PCA Pastors’ Wives is available. All potential members are vetted to maintain confidentiality in the group. The ground rules are as follows:
“That is, that we may be mutually encouraged by each other’s faith, both yours and mine.” Romans 1:12
The purpose of the PCA Pastors’ Wives FB group is for encouragement, bolstering each other up, having a safe place to land, and to share in this ministry that is being a pastor’s wife.
- Your husband must be an ordained PCA Teaching Elder to maintain a membership in this group.
- Be gracious in your interactions: may the words of the mouths and meditations shared be pleasing to Christ, may we lift each other up to the Lord.
- Whatever is shared within this FB group is to remain within the group..
- May we respond with love and grace to the requests and needs of our group.
- Offer benefit of the doubt to others.
- Admins will facilitate moderation of any questions or concerns with any member of this group.
- There will be no sales solicitations or spamming posted on the wall.
- No personal information shared here can be posted or shared outside of the group.
- Follow through on your promise to pray for one another.
- You may remove yourself at any time you choose, but you will need to approach an admin to be reinstated when you want remittance.