Questions to Connect Around:
- When you consider your own life and the lives of other women how have you seen evidence of God using you to be a helper in the context of the: home, church and community?
- How about evidences of being a hinderer in the context of the home, church and community?
- Give one or two examples of what it means to be a life-giver in word or deed.
- Give one or two examples of the impact a life-taker can have in the home, church or community.
- How is your Women’s Ministry currently equipping women to better understand their design as helper and their mission as life-giver?
- Share a story of a woman in your church who is being a channel of compassion.
- Describe why you think women are integral in cultivating community in the broader church context.
- The Legacy of Biblical Womanhood by Susan Hunt & Barbara Thompson
- By Design by Susan Hunt
- Becoming Eve by Susan Shepherd
About Connie Miller:
Connie has been married to Mike for 33 years and has three children. She was on staff with Campus Crusade for Christ for 12 years at USC. Then, she served alongside her husband while church planting in Jupiter, FL. Connie now serves with her husband at Christ Covenant Church in Matthews, NC where she is involved with Titus II Ministries and Women’s Bible Studies. She is serving as a CDM Women’s Ministry Trainer.