Questions to Connect Around:
- Spend some time reflecting on the privilege of being God’s chosen people.
- How can we as His bride promote the peace and purity of the Church?
- What are ways that your Women’s Ministry can cultivate a high view of the Church through our words and deeds?
- What are three or four ways that you can seek to cultivate community within the wall so the Church?
- How is your Women’s Ministry seeking to extend community beyond the walls of the Church?
About Kathy Stair:
Kathy is a CDM Women’s Ministry Trainer. She is wife to Randy, ruling elder and President of PCA Foundation. They have 2 children and 3 grandchildren. Kathy has served in local PCA women’s ministries in a variety of church models in different regions of the country. She brings her love of the Church to her floral design business with an emphasis on weddings as a picture of Christ and His Bride – the Church, and the Wedding Supper of the Lamb.