Questions to Connect Around:
- The covenant is the theological grid that helps us determine what we do, why we do it and how we will do it. Consider how these covenant implications impact your own life and the vision and mission of your Women’s Ministry.
- The covenant is both personal and corporate. At some point prayerfully your life and covenant intersect. Share your own redemption story. The covenant blessings are also corporate as they impact the church. Unpack the covenant blessings that you are currently experiencing in your local church body.
- The covenant gives us the power to fulfill our individual purpose, as well as our corporate purpose in Women’s Ministry…reflecting His glory. Read 2 Corinthians 5:14-15 and consider how the covenant compels us to no longer to live and minster for ourselves but rather for Him. Also reflect on the hindrances we encounter to fulfilling our covenantal purpose.
- Heirs of the Covenant by Susan Hunt
- Christ of the Covenants by O. Palmer Robertson
About Paula Miles:
Paula is a CDM Women’s Ministry Trainer. She is wife to Kevin and the mother of four. Paula also serves as the Director of Women’s Ministry at Clemson Presbyterian church in Clemson, SC. Her greatest joy and passion is teaching women God’s Word.